Friday, July 24, 2009

Karen's Wedding

I haven't put anything on forever so I have lots of random pictures to add so here goes: I have to admit that I don't really take very good pictures as a rule, but I am posting some of them. This is me with all my brothers and sisters at the beautiful Karen's wedding.
This was on the crazy 'hike that Tim decided to have in May. It was warm at home but after we got up above Ellensburg it was cold. Ashley was in her shorts. Emily created these 'sweats' for Ashley out of her sweatshirt :)
This fun time was when we were bowling after the wedding. It was sooo fun. We had a great time. Unfortunately I don't really take such grand pictures but I liked this one because it had the great form of both Tim and Emily all at once. How lucky!

Here is a sweet picture of Luke's form.


Opps, back to the hike again. Here we are enjoying the hike in the SNOW! We were not prepared. The hike didn't last that long. It was an adventure we were not quite ready for I'm afraid. I fell through the snow, it was really deep in some places. My foot got stuck and I pulled my shoe of getting out of it. I was a little bit cranky by then I must admit. I lost my sense of adventure.








1 comment:

Haley Webb said...

Those are very creative pants, I couldn't tell until the description that they were Emily's hoodie. And Emily is seriously walking in the hike pic. Good one :)