Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Here we are outside the Holocaust Museum. I just want to point out the sculpture behind us is a broken swastica. This was the third time I got to go thru the Holocuast Museum, but everytime it has been with tired people or young kids so I know I could go back and still see much that I missed there. It is amazing, troubling, and worth doing.
Ashley and Emily by the Washington part of the WWII memorial.

Here is a picture with the Beautiful Temple behind us. Oh, so beautiful.

Another picture of us outside the Washington D.C. Temple. I was so excited to get to see this temple. We didn't have much time so we just had time for a walk around it and a quick visit to the visitor's center. It was so beautiful. I hope we can go there again sometime when we can go through the temple, but the chances are rather slim since Lindsey and Drew are moving to Tri-cities (Hooray, Hooray!) so we won't be as likely to go back east without them there.




I can't really explain this picture. Basically it speaks for itself. It all happened one day after church when he was still in his suit. I think most everyone likes a good picture now and then outside the portable toilets, right? I just couldn't resist posting it here for the world (Or some little part of it) to see.



No comments: