Friday, August 15, 2008

Trip to Nashville

This picture was taken in front of the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. Nick and Drew and Lindsey have been here working for the summer, so we couldn't resist the temptation to come and check it out.This is a picture of my favorite group that was performing when we were there, "Diamond Rio." Each group only performed 3 or 4 songs..not enough for me. I loved to see all the backup singers, the people on the different instruments and I like to see places that I have heard about all my life. I really enjoyed it all. The pool at the apartment complex has been a highlight of our visit. Ashley likes to swim all the time. We drag her around to different things but to keep her happy we have been swimming in the morning and then at night when we come back. Nick is growing this mop of hair for some odd reason this summer. I am looking forward to seeing his handsome face when he finally gets it cut at the end of the summer.This sweet photo was taken in the Dallas airport, our layover. It's been an adventure.

No comments: