Sunday, December 7, 2008

More fun in Utah

I always put the pictures in the wrong order, but here is Whitney crawling on Luke. She's getting herself around these days. She isn't exactly crawling, but whatever you call it she's movin'. She's the cutest thing around I think!
Before Church on Sunday Luke and Natalie had a luncheon for all the family. Here are Drew, Emily and Lance (Kurt's youngest). This is Lance's favorite expression, so Em. and Drew are making it with him. I don't know if Emily was doing it on purpose or just that involuntary thing you do when you are watching others.

Here's little sleepy Whitney. She was really tired when this pic. was taken but after a short nap she did great during her blessing. Luke gave her a beautiful blessing. Notice the shaved face of Luke. Enough to make a mother smile:) Actually I don't really mind his beard. He's a handsome dog anyway:) (That is an old expression that I can trace to my Mom and Dad!)


Here are my beloved sisters. Beth and Heidi. I guess I have to admit Heidi is a sister-in-law, but that doesn't matter I love them both. Heidi welcomes us into her home at a moments notice and manages the mess like a champion.



Here's a pictures of the Luke Jenne Family. Luke, Natalie and Whitney. Signed, SEALED and delivered. What a beautiful sight!